Isuzu F-Series Trucks
The Isuzu FTR is a class 6 truck, with a GVWR of 25,950lbs. The FVR is available with a GVWR of 33,000. It can accommodate a body of up to 30 ft in length, comes with 2 options on fuel tank size, 8 wheelbase options, has a 6-speed automatic Allison transmission, and a Cummins diesel engine. Built with several safety measures in place such as:
- Governed speeds of 58, 65, 68, and, 70 MPH
- Equipped for MobilEye collision warning system
- Emergency shutdowns
- Cold weather packages and more
The Isuzu FTR was voted amongst Fleet managers around the country as the Medium-Duty Truck of the year back in 2018 – and has proven itself to be a leader.
The Isuzu F-Series trucks also offer:
- Low cost of ownership
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Easy maneuverability & tight turning diameter
If these characteristics are what you are searching for, then contact us for more information. Tom’s Truck Center is driven to keep you driving – this time in an Isuzu F-Series!