Meet Aaron Cummings!
We like to occasionally interview our employees, to get to know a little bit more about them, and to share it with our customers! This month, meet our Service Advisor, Aaron Cummings!
Work Related Questions:
- How long have you been working at Tom’s and what is your role here?
I have been here 1 year, working as a Service Advisor.
- What did you do prior to working for Tom’s Truck Center?
I was a service advisor for a different company.
- What do you like best about working at Tom’s Truck Center?
The opportunity to learn and grow.
- What do you like most about working in the service department specifically?
- Goals that you have reached with Tom’s?
I was able to move to the Los Angeles service location.
- What is the best advice someone has given you for succeeding in this job?
To continue learning, and be the best you can be.
- What is one important skill that you have acquired at Tom’s?
Outside of Work:
- Favorite hobbies or activities?
Going to the beach, grilling and hanging out with my pets.
- How would you spend $1 million?
I would buy a boat 🚤
- Favorite sports teams?
Not much of a sports fan.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
- What piece of technology could not work without?
- What would you do with “15 minutes of fame”?
This is a tough question, I’m really not sure.
- If you could stay a certain age forever, which age and why?
Was a fun and exciting time in life.
9. Any funny sales stories?
Nothing in particular stands out.
- Worst pet peeve?
I hate when I can hear people chewing.