Meet Adrian Chavoya
Employee Interview Questions
- How long have you been in the truck industry?
- Have you always been in sales? Other professions?
I’ve always been in sales of some sort. I was a Real Estate Agent for 15 years.
- What do you like about working in sales?
Working in sales is fun. Putting things together to make a deal happen is like a puzzle.
- What is your role here at Tom’s?
Commercial Account Manager.
- How long have you been at Tom’s?
- What do you like best about working at Tom’s? Best perk?
The employee help, everyone helps and wants to see you succeed.
- Sales goals that you have reached?
I’ve sold my first truck, but I would like to average at least 2 sales per week.
- Any upcoming sales or deals?
Working on 3 solid deals, and always prospecting.
- What is the best advice someone has given you for succeeding in sales?
Never stop prospecting. Always act like it’s your first deal.
- What is one important skill that you have acquired at Tom’s?
How important follow-up is with the customer, and getting back to them asap.
- What piece of technology could not work without?
- Favorite hobbies or activities?
Motorcycles and Muay Thai Kickboxing.
- How would you spend $1 million?
I would invest it in real estate.
- Favorite sports teams?
Dodgers, Cowboys, Lakers and Chivas.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Closer to the beach would be nice.
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
15 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera.
- If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
- What would you do with “15 minutes of fame”?
- If you could stay a certain age forever, which age and why?
Mid 30’s. Young enough to do things and old enough to know better.
- If you had $1,000 to spend at one store, which store would you pick?
Harley Davidson store.