Meet Albert Aranda!
Interview With Albert Aranda
- How long have you been working at Tom’s and what is your role here?
One year! I work as a Service Advisor.
- What did you do prior to working for Tom’s Truck Center?
Ten years at another commercial truck dealership as an Assistant Manager and Service Advisor.
- What do you like best about working at Tom’s Truck Center?
- What do you like most about working in the service department specifically?
Helping all of our great customers.
- Goals that you have reached with Tom’s?
I’m still currently working hard at them!
- What is the best advice someone has given you for succeeding in this job?
Always be Honest!!
- What is one important skill that you have acquired at Tom’s?
Unable to describe, there’s just too many!
- Favorite hobbies or activities?
Spending time with the Family!
- How would you spend $1 million?
I would give it to those in need!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Going to Hawaii, and staying in the Disney Hotel.
- What piece of technology could not work without?
- What would you do with “15 minutes of fame”?
Tell the World how much I Adore My Family!!!
- If you could stay a certain age forever, which age and why?
My Teen Years for sure!
- Any funny sales stories?
When I was working at a GMC dealership, a female customer came in with a corvette that was having engine failure. I called her and quoted to replace the engine, and she approved it. When the vehicle was ready for pickup, she told me to call her Husband so I did as she asked. I ended up finding out through the “Husband” that they were actually divorced! He came down and still paid for the repairs, but it was clear he wasn’t happy that she was making him pay!