Meet Dylan Meints
- How long have you been working at Tom’s and what is your role here?
I have been at Tom’s for a little over 2 years. And I am a Commercial Account Manager.
- What did you do prior to working for Tom’s Truck Center?
I was in the loan business, and before that I was in the printing business.
- What do you like best about working at Tom’s Truck Center?
The fact that I can run my own business in my territory with the opportunity to make as much money as I want.
- What do you like most about working in sales in general?
I enjoy sales and helping customers grow their business. And of course, “The close”
- Goals that you have reached with Tom’s?
I have closed a few multi truck deals.
- What is the best advice someone has given you for succeeding in sales?
Listen. Always listen.
- What is one important skill that you have acquired at Tom’s?
I have acquired the ability to build a truck from scratch!
- Favorite hobbies or activities?
I like to go to the gym, cycling and playing golf.
- How would you spend $1 million?
I wouldn’t, I would save it. Well, after I bought an M4 and a house.
- Favorite sports teams?
I am a huge Lakers, Angels, 49’ers fan.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Easily, it would have to be Italy.
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
That’s a tough one. But I would have to say when I went to Turks and Caicos.
- What piece of technology could not work without?
iPhone. It’s a portable computer!
- What would you do with “15 minutes of fame”?
Hang out with Brad Pitt.
- If you could stay a certain age forever, which age and why?
I would be eight again. Not a care in the world and riding BMX bikes all day!
- Any funny sales stories?
Too many to say, really.
- Worst pet peeve?
People that don’t know how to drive correctly.