Meet Peewee Price!
- How long have you been working at Tom’s and what is your role here?
I have worked here for 40 years. My current position is Vice President of Parts & Service
- What did you do prior to working for Tom’s Truck Center?
Tom’s Truck Center is the only job I have had. Before TTC, I was a student at Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- What do you like best about working at Tom’s Truck Center?
I have always enjoyed the people I work with and the teamwork we have had. I enjoy our camaraderie
- What do you like most about working in your department(s) specifically?
Within my teams, I really enjoy problem solving. I also enjoy being able to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Goals that you have reached with Tom’s?
There have been many goals over my tenure but some of the bigger ones include becoming a successful Technician, then a successful Service Manager, a successful Parts Manager, and my current position of Vice President of Parts & Service.
- What is the best advice someone has given you for succeeding in this job?
Our original Owner, George Heidler always told me to learn something new every single day.
- What is one important skill that you have acquired at Tom’s?
Probably one of the most important skills is goal setting. I have learned to create, outline and execute goals.
- Favorite hobbies or activities?
I love Ice Hockey and play weekly. My position is goalie
- How would you spend $1 million?
If I had $1 million, I would like to be able to donate it to a children’s hospital.
- Favorite sports teams?
I like watching Formula One racing. My favorite driver is Daniel Ricardo.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would stay here in California but I would live on the beach.
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
My best vacation is Montana, but my funniest vacation was taking my daughter, nephew, Chad and Brandi to Yellowstone National Park (tent boy (inside joke))
- What piece of technology could not work without?
- What would you do with “15 minutes of fame”?
I would take the time to thank the people that helped me get to where I am today.
- If you could stay a certain age forever, which age and why?
24 years old. That is how old I was when I married my wife, Brandi.
- Any funny sales stories?
This isn’t all that funny, but my favorite is about a customer we had years ago that banned us from doing business with them. With a ton of work and help from Brad Skarsten, Danny Garza, and Anthony Gonzalez, we turned the account into our #1 grossing customer for over 10 years.
- Worst pet peeve?
Not communicating clearly or directly.
0 comment(s) so far on Meet Peewee Price!