Save Up To $23,000 On New Commercial Hybrid Trucks With HVIP
State of California’s HVIP program provides businesses an opportunity to save thousands when they go green by purchasing a new hybrid vehicle.
Whether you have a single truck or a large fleet HVIP, or Hybrid Voucher Incentive Program, makes buying a new hybrid commercial truck a reality. In many cases, opting for a hybrid vehicle can save you thousands in initial costs over traditional gasoline or diesel vehicles. When considering the lower operating costs based on fuel costs, going green is more affordable than ever.
However, you can’t wait long to take advantage of this terrific program. The State of California is only giving away a limited number of vouchers, so it’s important to act now before this opportunity passes you by.
|Net Due at Delivery||$48,000|
No Burden on Truck Owners & Big Benefits:
- Dealer does almost everything
- No grants or proposals
- No lengthy application forms
- Instant redemption, no waiting for customer
- 30% fuel savings in hybrid system
- 50% less brake wear in hybrid system
- Go green, reduce carbon and smog – 42,350 cedar trees saved!
How it Works:
- First come, first served
- (When funds are exhausted, 2014 program ends)
- Can purchase 1 truck or up to 200 max
- Truck must be registered and operated in California for three years
- Only obligation is participation in mileage survey
- Non participation may lead to ineligibility for future incentive programs
|1 to 3||$23,000||per truck|
|4 to 200||$18,000||per truck|
*Prices does not include specialty bodies, body equipment, accessories, or taxes, license, and fees. This is an unofficial voucher. If voucher is not approved, agreement can be modified or cancelled.